We are open for all dental procedures! Our new normal, designed to continue to protect you and your team, is outlined below. While many things have changed, one thing remained the same: our commitment to you and your safety.
Please know that:
- Our office has always exceeded the guidelines for infection control, and we will continue that for COVID-19 and beyond.
- UV germicidal irradiation on upgraded HVAC systems improves air quality by reducing over 99% of airborne bacteria, viruses and spores.
- Additional Extraoral Suction Systems reduce over 99% aerosols thru UV and HEPA filtration.
- These are Pre-Appointment Screening Questions. Please inform us if there are positive responses to any of these questions:
- Have you tested (+) or think you had/have COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Do you currently have any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms: fever, fatigue, altered or loss of taste/smell, dry cough, difficulty breathing, muscle pain and/or GI upset?
- Have you been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 people?
- It is important to come to your appointment alone (except when necessary for guardians of minors, or others needing assistance).
- If you prefer you may Check-In from your car. Simply call us at 513-683-4500 when you arrive so that you can avoid using the reception room.
- We are following the Governor's guidelines concerning face masks.
- Your health is our biggest concern. Those with high risk factors can visit us during our early morning appointments.
Above all else, know that we are so excited about your return to our practice. Although we will not be able to hug, your presence is the best hug ever.
Yours in Health,
Dr. Julie and the entire Team- Kim, Angie, Jeneane, Anna & Shae